Picture this: You, wrapped in cotton emblazoned with your favorite Trickster. A pendant dangling from your neck... and a big bag of dicks at your side. No matter whether you're out plotting your next prank, taking down the prince of Hell, or just watching a little TV, when you're in on Richard Speight, Jr.'s "How's Tricks?" campaign, you'll always be one step ahead of the game, and you'll be doing it with style.
But this isn't all just about looking out for El Numero Uno! When you join the campaign, every shirt, pendant, or big bag of dicks purchased helps feed 20 meals to the hungry through Feeding America , the nation's largest domestic hunger-relief organization. How's THAT for a trick? Get yours now!
Feeding America network is the nations largest domestic hunger-relief organization, working to connect people with food and end hunger.
- A portion of all proceeds will go to Feeding America
- Orders begin shipping the second week of June / Orders including the necklace will begin shipping the last week of June
- T-shirts 100% cotton / Tanks 60% cotton, 40% modal / Hoodie 50% cotton, 50% polyester / Machine Wash / Imported
- Sling Bag 100% cotton canvas with contrast lining & interior zipped pockets 11.5"h x 13.5"w x 4.75"d / Imported
- Luggage Tag leather 6 1/8 " x 2 1/4 " / Imported
- Necklace 3/4" How's Tricks charm / 14mm x 16mm tv charm / both zinc alloy with nickel free finish / 18" nickel free chain